Internal Documents

Do you need access to the CHTM Building or a CHTM lab?

If you are new, your faculty advisor (PI) will need to submit a PI Initial Contact Form first.

If CHTM staff have a PI contact form for you from your faculty advisor/sponsor, access inquiries can be sent to Cynthia McDougal.

Is something at CHTM broken?

To submit a facilities request, please submit a work request through the TMA system. Any questions can be directed to Front Office personnel.


Requires authentication:

Payroll Forms:

CHTM Accounting Forms:

General Information:

Emergency plans:

Important! Please be sure to review the information on the SAFETY page.