- Sustainable Energy Pathways Through Education and Technology (SEPTET) will conduct a conference in the Stamm room in the Centennial Engineering center at 12:00pm, Nov 5th. more...
- Patent 8,841,756 B2 (Sep 23, 2014) has been issued for Fabrication of optical-quality facets vertical to a (001) orientation substrate by selective epitaxial growth.
- Dr. Robert Karlicek, the Director of the Smart Lighting Engineering Research Center (ERC), visited and spoke on the future of lighting.
- Congratulations to Professor Sang Han, who has been appointed the Director of the Nanoscience and Microsystems (NSMS) Program. Click here for more info on the program.
- Patent 8,835,851 B2 (September 16, 2014) has been issued for Plasmonic Detectors